Today almost everyone uses WhatsApp. Because through this any video, document, chat, or audio can be sent. But the question arises in the mind of many people whether one WhatsApp can be used on two Android phones. So I would like to tell you that yes friends one WhatsApp can be used on two Android phones.
Now we will understand how one WhatsApp can be used on two Android phones because this could not happen earlier. In earlier times, we could use WhatsApp on only one phone. But now after the new update, one WhatsApp can be used on two phones. You can use one WhatsApp on multiple devices, not just two. In 2023, using everyone on two different Android devices has become straightforward.
WhatsApp Companion Mode: A Short Introduction
Through the Companion mode of fmWhatsApp, you can use one WhatsApp on multiple devices; you can do all the things like chat video in one WhatsApp on all devices and user1 can link WhatsApp to 5 devices through Companion mode. One WhatsApp cannot be linked to more than 5 devices. This Companion mode is specially designed for Android and Smartphone users. Companion mode was released on 25 April 2023.
Using WhatsApp on different devices through Companion mode has become very easy. Now any person can easily use WhatsApp on multiple devices. For example, if you have two other Android phones and you want to run the same WhatsApp ID in them, then you can do so and it has become straightforward to do so now.
Install and Configure WhatsApp
Friends, before using WhatsApp on multiple devices and Companion Mode, you have to make sure that you are using the latest version of WhatsApp. If you are using the latest version of WhatsApp, then only you will be able to take advantage of Companion Mode and through this, you will be able to use WhatsApp on multiple devices. To download the latest version of WhatsApp, you can go to Google Play Store or any other app. You can take the help of Appstore.
- First, you must open the google play store and search WhatsApp.
- After this, you have to install WhatsApp; if you have already installed it, then you have to update it so that it will start editing.
- After it is updated, you must install it; then, you must choose your preferred language.
- Now after doing so much work, if you want to use the same WhatsApp on both your Android phones and there is no SIM in your second smartphone, then here a QR will appear on your display, after scanning which you can use the same WhatsApp on the other device.
Link Your WhatsApp Account to Multiple Devices
So far you have learned that you have to open the QR code by going to the app from your other device which does not have a SIM card. After opening the QR code, you have to scan that QR from your primary smartphone. But many people are not aware of how this work will be done. So below we have explained step by step process about it in a simple way. Through this, you can easily link your WhatsApp to multiple devices.
- First of all, you have to open WhatsApp on your primary smartphone.
- After this, you have to tap on the overflow menu. If you do not understand the meaning of the overflow menu, then I would like to tell you in straightforward language that you have to click on the 3 dots (:) at the top of WhatsApp.
- After this, you have to click on the section of the linked device.
- After clicking on the LinkedIn device, you will see a button named Link Device on the green line; you have to click on that button.
- Now you have to scan the QR code; here you will enter which one it is, then the other device which has given you the QR code to browse will check it from here.
- After scanning the QR code, your second phone will start searching for your messages and after some time, your WhatsApp account will also open on that phone.